Last Updated: September 15, 2022
This Site is branded as the E-Commerce Partner’s but is maintained by Encore and when you purchase a ticket, Encore will be the primary provider of the Services. When we talk about the "E-Commerce Partner" in this policy, we are referring to our commercial partner Broadway World that jointly provides the web services on this website (the "Site"). Company, Encore, and our E-Commerce Partner are each considered a data "Controller" for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and other data protection laws applicable in the United Kingdom and Member states of the European Union.
You also have a right to contact Encore in regard to exercising your data rights, the details of which are included below.
If you are a user outside of the United States, you may also contact us at: Encore Tickets, Ltd, 2nd Floor North, Harling House, 47 – 51 Great Suffolk Street, London, UK, SE1 0BS; Email: email@example.com.
4. Types of Data We Collect. " Personal Data " means data that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. " Deidentified Data " means data that cannot reasonably identify, relate to, describe, be capable of being associated with, or be linked, directly or indirectly, to a particular consumer. Deidentified Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Deidentified Data, as described below.
4.1. Information You Provide to Us.
· We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (" Account ").
· If you use our Services on your mobile device we may collect your phone number and the unique device id number.
· If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you want to deactivate this feature, you can disable on your mobile device the ability of our Services to receive location-based information.
· Certain Services may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number with your mobile device identification information.
· When you order products or services through our Services, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and shipping information. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry-standard technology. We may also collect your contractual details, such as your purchase and order record, including booking details for shows purchased, ticket quantities, and cost.
· If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
· If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway offered via our Services, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or telephone number (e.g., to notify you if you’ve won, comply with relevant law, etc.). We may also ask for first and last names and sometimes post office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations, we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. You should read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
· We may also collect Personal Data at other points within our Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
4.3. Information Collected via Technology.
· Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be operated by a third party) collect information from you, including information about the device you use to access our Services, the date and time you access our services, etc.
4.4. Information Collected from You About Others. If you decide to invite a third party to create an account with us, we will collect your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses or phone numbers in order to follow up with the third party. We rely on you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names and e-mail addresses as required above. You or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from our database. When you invite friends to the Services, we will access your address book and we will import your contacts names and e-mail addresses or phone numbers in order to facilitate the invitation. The e-mail that is sent to your friends will come from your e-mail address so that your friends know that you want to invite them to access our Services. We do not store any passwords you provide as part of the contact import process. We also collect some settings that help us to interpret your data, such as the language and keyboard settings that you have established, and the phone’s carrier, mobile network code, and mobile country code.
4.5. Location Information. If you have enabled location services on your phone with respect to our Services, we collect your location information to make a map available to the recipients of your messages showing your location. If you do not want this information collected by us, you can disable location services on your phone with respect to our Services.
4.6. A Note About Children. We do not knowingly gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to us and we learn that the Personal Data relates to a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. In addition, we do not sell personal data related to a child under 16. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. Use of Your Personal Data.
5.1. General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
· To facilitate the creation of and to assist our efforts to secure your account;
· To identify you as a user in our system;
· To provide improved administration of our Services;
· To provide the Services you request;
· To improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
· To send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created;
· To send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; an
· To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes.
5.2. Creation of Deidentified Data. We may create Deidentified Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Deidentified Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content and navigation of our Services. We reserve the right to use Deidentified Data for any purpose and disclose Deidentified Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
7.1. Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Data you provide will be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive such information, including other websites, your friends, relatives, and business associates. Depending on the type of access you grant to such third parties, they may also be permitted to edit the information you have provided to us and to designate others to access and edit such information. You may change your settings at any time as to who has access to your information by going to your account settings and changing your publishing options.
7.3. Users. We will share your Personal Data with other users solely for the purpose of providing the Services.
7.4. Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third-party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you or that you order through our Services; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate the creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services for us. These third-party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide services for us. We may, to the extent commercially reasonable, require these third-party service providers to institute and apply appropriate data protection and security controls, including necessary safeguards for the international transfer of personal data.
7.9. Disclosure to Third-Party Companies. We may enter into agreements with companies that offer their products and/or services on the Site (" Third-Party Companies "). A Third-Party Company may want access to Personal Data that we collect from its customers AS A RESULT, WE MAY PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD-PARTY COMPANY. BECAUSE WE DO NOT CONTROL THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF THESE THIRD-PARTY COMPANIES, YOU SHOULD READ AND UNDERSTAND THEIR PRIVACY POLICIES.
9. Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
9.2. Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the services you access. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
9.3. De-Linking SNS. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account linked to your account with us, then you may de-link the SNS account in the "preferences" section in your account settings. You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Data with us when you connect with us through an SNS. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account or mobile device.
9.4. How We Respond to Do Not Track Requests The major browsers have attempted to implement the draft “Do Not Track” (" DNT ") standard of the World Wide Web Consortium (" W3C ") in their latest releases. As this standard has not been finalized, our Services are not compatible with DNT. We do not recognize DNT instructions or any other automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms. For information on all of these categories of cookies, and for more information generally on cookies please refer to aboutcookies.org.
9.5. Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by editing your profile. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud detection or similar purposes.
10. Notice to California Residents The California Consumer Protection Act (" CCPA ") provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how you exercise those rights.
10.1. Access Request: Information About Data Collected and Shared. You have a right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the last 12 months. You can make an access request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your request to: North American Tickets, LLC, 500 7th Avenue, Suite 09-B107, New York, NY, 10018, Attention: Cory Crayn. We will provide you with the following information within approximately 30 days of your request:
· The categories of Personal Data we collect about you.
· The categories of sources from which the Personal Data is collected.
· The business or commercial purpose for collection of your Personal Data.
· The categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Data.
· The specific pieces of Personal Data we have collected about you.
10.2. Deletion Request: Requesting Deletion of Personal Data. You may choose to request the deletion of Personal Data collected by Encore. Within approximately 30 days of your request, we will delete the Personal Data we have collected about you, except for situations when that information is necessary for Encore to: provide you with a good or service that you requested; perform a contract Encore entered into with you; maintain the functionality or security of our systems; comply with or exercise rights provided by the law; or use the information internally in ways that are compatible with the context in which you provided the information to Encore or that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with Encore. To exercise your right to request the deletion of your Personal Data, email email@example.com or mail your request to: North American Tickets, LLC,500 7th Avenue, Suite 09-B107, New York, NY, 10018, Attention: Cory Crayn. Requests for the deletion of Personal Data are generally free.
10.3. No Sale of Personal Information. We do not sell your personal information to any third party.
11. Security of Your Personal Data.
· For online payments, we use the payment services of Braintree. We do not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information.
· We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your account. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, we cannot and do not guarantee its absolute security.
12. Non-Discrimination. Providing your Personal Data may be a requirement necessary to enter into or to perform a contract, including for the performance of the Services, and replying to and managing of requests for information, questions, communication, or feedback. In such circumstances, refusal to provide your Personal Data would make it impossible for us to perform the contract or to provide the requested Services. Refusal to provide your Personal Data for marketing purposes will not have any impact on the performance of our Services.